- A Lien/No Lien letter is required when a property is being sold, transferred, or refinanced.
- The fee for the Lien/No Lien letter is $30.00 per parcel.
- The letter provides any lien amounts that the Sanitary Authority has placed on the parcel and also provides an estimated balance due on the account through the date of closing.
- Lateral Inspections are required when a property is being sold, transferred, or refinanced.
- The fees for a Lateral Inspection are as follows: residential property is $150 per property and commercial property is to be determined by the Authority.
- Lateral Inspections are performed by Bradys Run Sanitary Authority and the fee must be paid at least 10 business days prior to the closing date. When payment is issued, a contact name and phone number is requested in order to schedule the Inspection. If for any reason, the contact person does not show up without giving at least 24 hours advance notice, there will be an additional $150 fee and the inspection will be re-scheduled for the next available appointment.
- Lateral Inspections are designed to verify that the vent and trap line discharges into the BRSA sewer system.
- It is illegal to have roof drains, driveway drains, storm drains, sump pumps or any other connection that discharges into the sanitary sewer system any rain water, ground water, and/or surface water. No other waters, other than that which is discharged from properly installed internal plumbing my enter the Authority’s system.
- Once a Lateral Inspection is performed, and it passes, the Certificate of Compliance that is issued is valid for 365 days.
- In case of a Lateral Inspection failure, the property owner is responsible for all repairs. Repairs must be completed within six months.
- For more information regarding the performance and procedures involved with the Lateral Inspection, please see “plant operations”.